Have you been diagnosed with metastatic or advanced cancer and are you undergoing systemic therapy such as Chemotherapy or immunotherapy for example?
We are sharing this story on behalf of a healthcare research company, Clinical Outcomes Solutions, carrying out research on the impact of cancer treatments. They are looking for people who would be willing to provide information about their cancer treatment experience through several online activities and/or an audio-recorded telephone interview.
You may be eligible if you meet the conditions below:
- Be > 18 years of age or older
- Have a clinical diagnosis of metastatic or advanced cancer
- Are undergoing at least one of the following systemic therapies:
- Hormonal therapy
- Targeted drugs
- Chimeric antigen receptors T cells (CAR-T);
- Have access to an internet connected computer.
Eligible participants will be reimbursed for time and effort.
This research is confidential. Any contact information provide will only be used for the purposes of compensation and scheduling the interview if you take part.
For more details email email@example.com