With government guidelines stricter each and every day, Halloween, as we know it, is in danger of becoming scarily impossible to carry out as usual this evening.
It can still be lots of fun though…below, is a list of Halloween activities to do with your households or bubbles;
- Bring back apple bobbing in your household! A fun activity to do, just make sure you have plenty of towels handy!
- A create your own Halloween monster competition – you can draw or even create costumes
- Halloween film night
- Halloween style musical bumps – also known as Halloween pumpkins!
- Make your own Halloween make up looks!
- Halloween style races – the fastest one-legged monster (hopping), the fastest zombie waddle, the fastest spider crawl etc
Just remember to have fun, wash your hands and if you do go out cover your face and make space!